Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Friday 20 May 2011

Best Day Ever, Cat and Mouse


I'm getting a new cover on the 4th print run of one of my comics. Best Day Ever was a weekly webcomic I worked on around a year ago. You can still read it online or buy it from my Etsy Shop.



I'd really love to do more with these homage characters Mouse and Cat. It would give me a change to do some semi-biographical comics without directly drawing myself. People seem to really enjoy the references that come up when I draw them. If you are the same age as me you might spot the Digimon the Movie references in this one. (or to the film Summer Wars if you aren't from that specific generation. I'm a big fan of Mamoru Hosoda's work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment