Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Friday 27 May 2011

Webcomics return



In my 1st year of university I decided to start creating webcomics because a lot of my modules could not be responded to by creating a comic and it was a good way to get feed back from others who create comics. I've really enjoyed posting several different styles and story telling techniques. I had taken a break to finish my Final Major Project but I now have a new story to post over about 6 weeks. Instant Comics can be found online here.


The story is about a sleep walking experience I had very recently. I don't think I have sleep walked before and I was surprised how much of the dream I remembered so I decided I wanted to try telling the account in the form of a comic. You can find the start of Moth Eyes: A True Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment