Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Identity Anthology



I have a comic in One Beat Zine's new anthology, Identity. It will be launching this weekend at Thought Bubble - table 153 in New Dock Hall. There is a great in depth review by Andy Oliver on Broken Frontier - the site has also named the book 'comic of the week'! If you can't make it to Leeds Identity open for online preorders. Profits after printing will go to The Albert Kennedy Trust and The Feminist Library.


I will also be at Thought Bubble this weekend. I’m sharing table 59 in the Royal Armouries with A Little Lost Caterpillar! Please come by and say hello! All my usual comics and merchandise including Misc Fits: The Sea Apple and Giant Rhinos In Space will be available. I have a limited amount of copies of The Hallowzine and Radio On Broadcast #2. There will be free mini comics to hand out to anyone who would like a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment