Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Thought Bubble, Birmingham MCM and Grimes Fanzine






Thank you so much to everyone at Thought Bubble this weekend! I had such a awesome time in the Royal Armouries Hall with my table neighbours A Little Lost Caterpillar, Ink and BoozePaddy Johnston & Samuel C Williams.

Special thank you to Charlotte from Laydeez Do Comics Birmingham for watching my table so I could visit the other halls and pick up some beautiful comics!


The last convention of the year will be Birmingham MCM Comic Con this weekend! You’ll be able to find table CG4 in the Comic Village section of the hall. I will be taking all the comics, zines and merchandise in the Thought Bubble photos along with a folder of original drawings. Please come and say hi and pick up a free mini comic!


Yesterday I announced a Grimes Fanzine with open submissions! Please visit my music blog www.thatmusiczine.tumblr.com/grimes for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment