Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Monday 5 October 2015

Bristol Comic and Zine Fair 2015


Thank you to everyone who came by at the Bristol Comic & Zine Fair yesterday. I had a lovely time sat next to Mair Thomas and Hamish Steele.

The next event will be London MCM Comic Con at the end of October. I was hoping to share the table with Sarah Fogg but unfortunately she needs to take a break from conventions this term. I’ve missed Sarah a lot when I’ve been at events on my own - so I’m hoping she’ll be back doing small press stuff again next year. You should definitely follow her beautiful diverse inktober pictures over on her tumblr. You’ll be able to find the table in the Comic Village (table numbers will be announced nearer the date and maps are usually in the convention guide which you can find at the show or online)

Updated autumn events:
Thank you to everyone at Laydeez Do Comics Birmingham on Thursday night. It’s always great to get a chance to chat to local comics creators. I did a presentation about the Misc Fits creation process. I'm going to post the slides online over the next couple of weeks. 

LDC Birmingham will be hosting presentations at Caption at Fargo Village in Coventry next weekend - 10am-6pm on Saturday 10th and 11am-4pm on Sunday 11th October 2015. You may have heard of Caption before, it’s an event which used to run in Oxford and I’m looking forward to see it come to my home town. More information on their website

No comments:

Post a Comment