Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Monday 20 March 2017

Birmingham MCM Comic Con March 2017







Thank you to everyone who came by my table at Birmingham MCM Comic Con over the weekend. It was a relatively quiet show but still really lovely to catch up with convention friends after a longer winter break. I had fun doing convention commissions for the first time in years, it went ok so I'm considering offering them at future shows.



The next event I'm going to be at is The Midland Lo-Operatives this Sunday afternoon at The Hare & Hounds. I regularly take a sketchbook to gigs and draw bands while I'm stood in the crowd and feature them in my music zines. The Hare & Hounds is a venue I often end up drawing at, so it's nice to be taking the zines there for an Alternative Art Market. Thanks, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment