Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Monday 27 March 2017

The Midlands Lo-Operative Alternative Art Market


Thanks to everyone at The Midland Lo-Operatives Alternative Art Market at The Hare & Hounds yesterday. It was a quiet afternoon, but still lovely to watch live art progress and hang out with other Artists from the local area who wouldn’t normally at the same sorts of events. There were talks about growing the event and the next one falling some time in June so look out for that! Special thanks for Olly for inviting me along. It was great to meet Lewes Herriot who designs great posters for This Is TMRW - a lot of my gig sketches are from their events. You can find more beautiful fantasy/adventure illustrations on his website. 

My next booked event isn't until May - I'm hoping to book a couple more events in the summer so check the blog sidebar for an up to date list. Don't forget I have an Etsy shop which ships worldwide. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment