Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Birmingham MCM Comic Con & Go Eat Worms






Hi! Thank you to everyone who came by my table at Birmingham MCM Comic Con! It was my first comic con of the year and a great way to kick things off! Thank you to everyone who bought a ink commission throughout the weekend and to my table neighbours for being great company!

I can also now confirm I'll have a table at London MCM Comic Con in May!
 






I've been developing a new long format comic/graphic novel called Go Eat Worms about a paranormal riot grrrl band who tour other worldly gig venues. I printed a 16 page full colour sample comic for the Laydeez Do Comics 'Laydeez Day' in London this Saturday. I believe there will be order forms at the event for this particular comic. I'll be around helping at the event so hopefully I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment