Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Friday 16 March 2018

Kaleidoscope #2




Thank you to everyone who bought comics and zines at Kaleidoscope on Tuesday night (sorry for the dull photo quality - it was quite dark at the event). The event had free live music but I only managed to sketch Brain Food while I was there. Sorry I had to leave at 11pm, if anyone was hoping to buy something and missed me you can find most my comics available to order online through my Etsy shop. 

Don't forget I'll be at Birmingham MCM Comic Con this weekend - you'll be able to find my table CJ9 in the Comic Village section of the hall. I'll have the usual free mini comics to hand out! If you'd like a commission please come by early to allow plenty of time to complete your drawing during convention opening hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment