Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Monday 15 May 2017

Do What You Want at DIY Cultures


I had a really great time at DIY Cultures yesterday helping out on the Do What You Want table with Clio Isadora. We only had one box of DWYW zines and they all sold - so thank you very much to everyone who bought a copy! Preorders are open for a 2nd print run of the zine, and an ebook is available from the website.

I'm going to be at Afroflux Comic Con this Sunday at the Birmingham Hippodrome. The event is Free entry so please come say hi! I will have more table space this time, so I'll bring a bigger selection of comics and zines. I've got plenty of free mini comics to hand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment