Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Monday 22 May 2017

Giant Rhinos In Space #5 and Afroflux Comic Con



 

Giant Rhinos In Space #5 arrived from the printers today! The comic includes chapter 5 plus a gallery of illustrations in the back. I've made up bundles and everything is ready to launch at London MCM Comic Con this weekend! My table will be on row G of the Comic Village (there isn't a map just yet, but check my Twitter for directions nearer the day)

I keep an up to date list of events on the blog sidebar - but listings are already on my Etsy shop if you can't make it to those particular cities. (International shipping available)


Thank you to everyone at Afroflux Comic Con at Birmingham Hippodrome on Sunday. It was great to catch up with friends and meet some really lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment