Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Thursday 10 July 2014

New Comics For Manchester MCM Comic Con









I've printed 2 new books ready to take to Manchester MCM Comic Con on the 19th-20th July. Giant Rhinos In Space #2 and a open submissions Gorillaz Fanzine. I will be sharing a table with Sarah Fogg - we will also have some new free mini comics to hand out and the brand new summer pirate themed issue of What's The Time Mrs. Woolf?

We have added a comics event over the summer - we will be at Comica Comiket at The British Library on Saturday 16th August 2014! (See the right hand side of the blog for current event list)

Giant Rhinos #2 and the Gorillaz Fanzine are now available to order through my Etsy Shop.

(Sorry about the hazy photographs - It's very bright today and I tried my best with a phone camera and photoshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment